By becoming a member of the Canadian Holistic Nurses Assocation (CHNA) as well as the American Holistic Association (AHNA) you gain access to invaluable resources to your holistic practice.
Benefits of CHNA/AHNA Membership
- Discounted annual and regional conference registrations
- Access to our semi-monthly eNewsletter, bi-monthly, Beginnings magazine and quarterly Journal of Holistic Nursing (JHN)
- Scholarship and grant opportunities
- CNEs, Beginnings (Free) & JHN
- Access to webinars on leading-edge holistic nursing topics - Holistic Connections
- Networking opportunities with your fellow holistic nurses
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Opportunities to promote your practice, business and events
By joining the Canadian Holistic Nursing Association in collaboration with the American Holistic Nurses Association, we strive to assist nurses to integrate self-awareness, self-care, self-healing, and selfresponsibility into their lives by incorporating practices such as self-assessment, meditation, yoga, good nutrition, energy therapies, movement, creative expression (e.g., art, music), support, and lifelong learning. We sincerely value and care for our nurses so they can continue to care for their patients, communities, and the world.
CHNA and AHNA work collaboratively together in order to provide our members with as many benefits as possible. Therefore, in order to sign up with CHNA you will click this link, making sure to indicate you are Canadian. Following this registration process, you will be redirected back to the CHNA website to create your own account with us to ensure you are maximizing all your your benefits!
Thank-you for living your passion and purpose by promoting and supporting Holistic Nursing in Canada!