Healing Touch Level 1
Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can
gently, and significantly, impact the body-mind-spirit well being of people in your life and practice. After
your first Healing Touch class you will possess a life-changing gift that you can offer over and over again
to support health and facilitate the healing process for your patients and loved ones.
WHAT IS HEALING TOUCH?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to
restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship
and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability
to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence-based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and
- Utilizes off body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieves pain, facilitates
balance and promotes mind-body-spirit healing
- An international certification program
- A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
- Research based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- Integrated in over 40 hospitals; Taught in over thirty countries
- Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU: all levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
Date: Aug 26-27,2017
Instructor: Betty Minifie, RN, BSCN, HTCP/I, QM
Past President of the Canadian Holistic Nurses Association (CHNA)
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuition: $375 (includes Level 1 Notebook)
To Register: Betty 403.474.7399