Join us for a day of reigniting your nursing spirit, learn innovative new skills, and begin your exciting journey of discovering the Art and Science of Integrative Nurse Coaching*.
- Examine the Integrative Nurse Coach (INC) process for promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Explore the psychological, social, spiritual, cultural, and environmental aspects of health and wellbeing
- Learn new coaching skills to integrate into your practice and improve outcomes.
- Experience using the Integrative Health & Wellness Assessment™ (IHWA) tool in coaching sessions.
- Experience practices for self-care
- Explore new directions on your career path
- 6.5 Contact Hours. This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the AAOHN, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Join Leaders in the Integrative Nurse Coach Movement
Barbara Dossey, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN, HWNC-BC
Susan Luck, MA, RN, BS, HNC, CCN, HWNC-BC
Co-Directors, International Nurse Coach Association (INCA)