Holistic Training & Holistic Theory
In response to requests for info re: holistic training opportunities, there are many that work with the body, mind, and spirit. While the CHNA does not endorse specific training programs, here is a small sample of holistic approaches:
- Therapeutic Touch Networks of Canada: https://ttnc.ca/
- Bowen Therapy: https://www.bowentherapytraining.ca/what-is-bowen-therapy
- Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga: https://www.traumasensitiveyoga.com/
- Canadian Reiki Association: https://reiki.ca/
- The Canadian Institute for Integrative Nursing Development and Education (endorsed by the CHNA): https://www.theciinde.com/
There are also nursing and non-nursing resources to help you discover holistic theory, and ways to integrate those perspectives into your current nursing practice. These can be found on the CHNA website: https://www.chna.ca/about-us/
The CHNA strives to offer information and interactive sessions via webinars that present different holistic nursing practices, check back here or watch our website for our webinar announcements!
Not a CHNA member? Join today!