Can you hear us now?
The AHNA Virtual Conference is Full Virtual, which means you can enjoy it from anywhere! Whether you are on vacation soaking up the sun or in the mountains. You can now experience the network of holistic nursing right from your own device.
There is still time to register for the AHNA 2021 Full Virtual Conference!
We will miss seeing you at this year’s conference; We noticed you have not yet registered for the 2021 Virtual Conference. Get over 60+ CE’s for less than $6 each
Full Virtual Conference Registration ($315 members) will include:
- Virtual workshop presentations; Access to view all 60+ virtual presentations
- Keynote, Endnote, & Plenary speaker presentations
- Virtual poster presentations
- Virtual Awards Ceremony
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- 60+ CNE for Full Virtual Conference
Not Ready to Commit Yet?
Try our 13 CNE Virtual Track option (only $120 members), that is less than $11 per CE
13 CNE Virtual Track Conference Registration Includes:
Admission to the workshops below starts Thursday, June 10 – Saturday June 12, Keynote and Endnote presentations. If unable to watch the workshops on those specific days, after those dates they will be available until July 15.
The following sessions listed below are the virtual education sessions included with the 13 CNE Virtual Track registration.
- 22. Intro to Integrative Medicine: Heal Your Gut, Heal Your Life
Sarah Weaver, MSN, FNP-C, HN-BC, IFMCP candidate
- 36. Understanding The Clinical Application of Meditation and Imagery
Mary Beth White, MS, NP, APHN-BC, HWNC-BC
- 45. Strengthening Therapeutic Relationships: Understanding the Unique Cycle and Culture of the Chronic Pain Experience
Sue Roe, DPA, MS, BSN, RN & Kathy Zimmerman, PhD, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, APHN-BC, CCH
- 53. Empirical Spiritual Assessment – The Four Elements and the Four Fold Nature of the Human Being
- Laurie Schmiesing, RN, MSN, ANS, RES, CBP
- 65. Oxidative Stress: Why Didn’t I Know About the Aronia Berry?
Debra Rose Wilson, PhD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT & Amy Schultes, MSN, RN
- 76. Self-Hypnosis for Being Your Best
Timothy L. Trujillo, CHT, Acu
- 84. Millennials and Spirituality: Improving Assessments and Creating a Sacred Space
Quilvio Rodriguez, BSN, HNB-BC
To receive CNE Credit virtual attendees must register, fully watch or attend online presentations, and complete the online evaluation by Thursday, July 15. Full Virtual Conference Registrants will receive updated details on the format of the AHNA Full Virtual Conference by Thursday, May 13, 2021
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10442