CASE RNs, The CIINDE & the Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
discussed the issues that are important to you, including:
Nurses in Independent Practice – Holistic Nurse Education –
Holistic Self-Care and more …
- What does it look like to be a nurse in independent practice? What are the obstacles?
- How can I bill for my services? What is being done to facilitate insurance coverage?
- How do self-employed nurses fit in? Can we help effect much needed change?
- What is a holistic nurse, within any practice environment?
- How can you care for yourself while you are caring for others?
- What education is available for holistic nurses and/or independent practice?
Gigi van den Hoef MHS BSc RN CCRP MSL & RN
Consulting President, Canadian Association of Self-Employed Registered Nurses www.case-rns.ca
Sherry Hole RN BN MN BC-HN BC-HWNC RIHC
Founder and CEO The Canadian Institute of Integrative Nursing Development & Education (TheCIINDE)
Kate Shelest RN BSN MA Integral Health
President, Canadian Holistic Nurses Association www.chna.ca
Susan Hagar RN BCPA
Founder and CEO, Nurse On Board Inc. www.nurseonboard.ca