Linda Yetman RN PhD
Join us on Nov 25 @ 12 PST as we present Linda Yetman RN PhD:
The Nurse Heroine’s Journey – Using Chakra Energy to Optimize Self-Compassion and Self-care.
- Are you a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse?
- Have you ever felt frustrated with your work environment?
- Have you ever felt depleted after a shift?
- Have you ever felt like you’re running on fumes trying to balance your work and home life?
- Do you ever wonder about the journey you’re on…how to get the train back on the track?
Linda will present her work on using Chakra Energy to optimize self-compassion and self-care. Linda is a Registered Nurse and Health & Well-Being Coach who has 40+ years nursing experience in a variety of clinical settings. Linda has her own story of working in nursing feeling frustrated in some nursing roles, depleted and running on fumes at times! However, despite it all, her passion for nursing is as alive today as it was the night she walked down the steps in her cap with her RN diploma!
This webinar is only available to CHNA members. Not a member? Join today!